Proprietary of Collected Personal Information on JoyAmaze web sites
JoyAmaze is the solitary proprietor of the information collected on the Site(s). We may collect personal identification information from You in a many of ways, including, but not necessarily limited to, when You visit our Site(s), register on the Site(s), details of JoyAmaze product a User like, sign-up to the newsletter, respond to a survey or poll, fill out a form, and in relation with other activities, services, features or resources We created and make available on our Site(s). You may be asked for, appropriately, name, correct email address, mailing address, phone number as information. You do have the freedom to choose to visit our Site(s) anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from You if You submit such information to Us, consensually. You can always decline to supply personal identification information; unfortunately it may prevent You from engaging in certain Site(s) related activities.
Gathering of non-personal identification information
We may also gather non-personal identification information about Users automatically whenever They interact within our Site(s) and/or with Us. User’s non-personal identification information may include the type of browser, the type of electronic devices and technical information, means of connection to Our Site(s), i.e. the operating system and the Internet service providers’ used and other similar information.
Acceptance of Cookies
How JoyAmaze Utilize the Collected Information
Collected Users personal information and non-personal identification information is used for the following but not limited to the purposes:
To Enhance Customer Service
- The information You provide helps us to ensure smooth respond to Your customer service requests and support needs more effectively and efficiently.
- Personalize Your subsequent visits to Our Site(s), making it easier as You no longer have to submit the same information repeatedly.
- We may use the information that You provided when placing an order just to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To improve JoyAmaze web site(s)
- We may use the information and feedback you provide to improve and enhance our products and services further.
To send periodic e-mails
- E-mail is one of the important tools of communication in JoyAmaze. We may use the email address to send You information and updates pertaining to Your purchase such as but not limited to order confirmation. We respond to Your initial e-mailed inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. Our mailing list also is sent via e-mail. If You decide to subscribe to the mailing list, they will receive e-mails that may include JoyAmaze Sdn. Bhd. news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, We include detailed instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
To run a contest, members only specials, survey or other Sites’ features
- We may e-mail the You abaut JoyAmaze or Site(s) upcoming events, new products information or services and/or send e-mail exclusive events that we think will be of interest to You; based on the previous activities on our Site(s). You can opt-out from receiving the e-mails via Your JoyAmaze account.
Protection of JoyAmaze User Information
We implement the latest and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to ensure all data submitted through Our Site(s) are protected against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information; username, password and data stored on our Sites, online or offline.
Disclosing of Users Personal Information with Third Parties
JoyAmaze DO NOT sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others either individual or company. What We may share is non-identifiable collective demographic information.
JoyAmaze employs support services from other companies such as but not limited to payment gateway, shipping services, mailing house and web sites hosts as well as products and services marketing like e-mail vendor. We must give the information to these companies to perform their functions on Our behalf.
JoyAmaze may provide Your personal information to appropriate authorities upon lawful request or when required to comply with laws without consent from Users.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using any of both of Our Sites, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please cease from using our Site(s) immediately. Your continued use of the Site(s) following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on September 20, 2014